Benefits of a Gutter Topper® Installation
Our customers tell us that safety is the primary reason for choosing to have Gutter Topper® installed on their homes.
Gutter Topper® allows you to:
- stop using wobbly ladders used when cleaning out gutters
- avoid contact with power lines that may be attached to your roof
- eliminate cuts and scratches from gutter muck
- curtail the growth of mold in your basement caused by gutter overflow.
Secondly, our customers tell us that reliablity is another important reason for choosing Gutter Topper® over other products.
Gutter Topper® is:
- Not a screen. Screens, filters, or fine mesh quickly clog up with decomposing leaves and debris. Screens don't work.
- Durable and strong enough to protect gutters from most falling branches.
- Easy to replace a single panel if there is damage from a falling branch.
- Reliable during heavy rain storms.
Additionally, our customers like the way it makes their homes look.
- Gives your home a finished look, allowing the gutter to blend seamlessly with the roof.
- Comes in a variety of colors.
- Allows for a smooth gutter silhouette.