Benefits of a SunSetter® Retractable Awning from Cain’s Roof Top Solutions
Cain's Roof Top Solutions can help you:
- Determine if an awning will fit on your home. SunSetter® awnings can be installed on 90% of homes. Often we can tell you over the phone if your home is a good candidate for a retractable awning.
- Install your SunSetter® awning. When you purchase your awning through Cain's we'll install it for you. If you buy it directly from SunSetter® they assume you'll be installing it yourself. Some of awnings weigh over 200 pounds and few homeowners are able to handle that challenge.
- Advise you about options available such as
- a wireless wind sensor which will automatically close your awning on windy days,
- patio lights for evening enjoyment, awning covers which keep the awning neat and protected, and
- front and side weatherbreaker panels which let in filtered light.
A two year workmanship warranty that covers parts and labor on repairs made under the manufactuer's warranty. This excludes negligence, misuse or storm damage.